Tuesday, October 05, 2010

The Night Before...

Today is such an exciting day! His adoption case worker was able to tell him about us, show him the book and video we made, and give him the letter we wrote. Apparently one of his first questions was "When do I get to meet them?" She said he was really excited needless to say! Later this evening we got to call and talk with him. It was so fun to hear his personality and some of the questions he had for us. Tomorrow we get to meet him for the first time!!! I cannot explain the emotions regarding that meeting...let's just say I think we're all nervously excited!

It has now been over a year since we started this journey and I am amazed at everything God has done every step of the way! I know our life might not seem "normal", but I wouldn't have it any other way.

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you! We'll be praying for a wonderful meeting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, so stinkin' excited!! Praying for a fabulous day tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I think I write this every time we email or text...but I have goosebumps all over!! So pumped about today's meeting!!! Crazy to think you are meeting your son TODAY. I love this unique and exciting story the Lord has written for y'all. I can't wait to hear about it!!!

    ReplyDelete