Friday, March 22, 2013

Family Photoshoot 2013!

I know that many will probably skim past these words and go straight to the family pictures, so I'll be short and sweet. We wanted to take pictures of Lex before he got too big and Rachel Ledbetter helped us accomplish just that. Here is the link to her photography site/blog. I have uploaded some of our favorites from the photo shoot from the end of January. Yes, I know it's now March. Hey, I've been busy snuggling, sleeping when I can, and playing with our new addition!

Okay, so here they are. 

Oh, and if you're the type of person that only likes a handful of pictures, sorry. I didn't post this with you in mind! I'm the gal that posts all of my favorite pictures...regardless of the number! 

ENJOY!



Lex's Newborn Pictures

















 

Kiir and Lex





Lex with Mommy and Daddy












Family Pictures






The Stellar Son


 
The Happy Couple



No comments:

Post a Comment